Add an architect or edit an entry
In order to add or edit an entry, you must have an account. If you do not have an account, you can register for one. Registration is free.
- Log in with your email and DNA password.
- Search for the architect you wish to add. If there is an existing entry, please edit that entry—do not add a new one. You may use the search form on this page, or the search function accessible in the upper right corner of every page on this website.
- Proceed to the entry form and input as much verifiable information as you know about the subject of the entry.
- When you are finished, review your entry and check for factual and grammatical correctness. Make any necessary edits and press Submit.
- If you would like more information about the DNA and more details on how to submit your content, download the slideshow: Welcome to the DNA
If you have searched/browsed and not found an existing entry for your subject, you may add a new entry.
Please note: new additions and edited entries will enter a “pending” state. They will not appear on the website until an administrator approves them.