Early life and education
Career in Architecture
Major Buildings and Projects
- Dumbarton Oaks
- The White House, East Colonial Garden (known as the Jacqueline Kennedy Garden)
- National Cathedral (initial site planning)
Press and Awards
- Farrand, Beatrix and Diane Kostial Mcguire. Beatrix Farrand’s Plant Book for Dumbarton Oaks. Dumbarton Oaks Pub Service, (1980).
- Beatrix Farrand Autobiography. Reef Point Gardens Bulletin (1959).
- American Society of Landscape Architects, only female founding member