Written by Erin Sweeney (BWAF)
Major Buildings and Projects
- Woman’s Building, 1895, Cotton States and International Exhibition, Atlanta, GA
- Children’s Building, Pittsburgh Home and Hospital, 1896, Pittsburgh, PA
- Beaver College and Musical Institute Building, 1896, Pittsburgh, PA
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 1896, Pittsburgh, PA
- St. Martin’s Episcopal Church, 1897, Pittsburgh, PA
- Washington Female Seminary (later known as McIlvaine Hall), 1897, Washington and Jefferson College, Washington, PA
Allaback, Sarah, The First American Women Architects (Chicago: University of Illinois, 2008), 137-139.
Branton, Harriet, “The Forgotten Lady Architect,” Observer-Reporter, April 23, 1983: C-1.